Starting your business on a firm foundation
The Phillips Firm, PLLC can represent small businesses in a variety of transactions ranging from formation to sale. A sample of the business transaction services offered include:
- Business Formations: From family businesses to investment companies, our firm has an in-depth knowledge of our client’s operations, which helps us partner with clients to ensure that they use the most beneficial company structure, including limited liability companies (“LLCs”), corporations, partnerships, professional limited liability companies (“PLLCs”) and limited partnerships.
- Company Agreement: Our firm has experience drafting company agreements under the laws of Texas.
- Corporate Governance: Our firm has experience advising companies regarding their annual meetings, organizational minutes, and other company formalities in order to ensure that our clients are in compliance with applicable state and Federal laws.
- Business Financing: Our firm has experience working with banks, private equity companies, broker-dealers, as well as individual and institutional investors to ensure that our clients’ businesses are properly financed to advance business interests.
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting: Our firm has experience advising clients in structuring and drafting agreements.